We wish you (with Elena)

Hi there!

Elena here, with another Christmas Pageant card. These little kids are so fun to color!

we wish you (with Elena)

The card is pretty straightforward, but I like that it came together so quickly. The fun part of card-making for me isn't in coming up with a fancy card design, it's the coloring. I colored my 3 favorites in a classic red-green holiday combo and created a frame for them to sit inside.

The sentiment fills in the space at the bottom so well. I love a larger-scale sentiment!

To make the frame pop a little more, I sponged a light brown ink around the square cut-out.

we wish you (with Elena)

The little Christmas tree girl looks like she has an arm around the snowman. so cute!

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

♥.


6 comments

  1. What a Super Adorable and Sweet Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the cute images and I can see they would be fun to color. Love your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card :) Love the big sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card over onto your own blog and commented it over there as well. It's definitely an adorable trio !

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top